Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Ballpark

Last night we went to a corporate event at the minor league baseball field.  It was a perfect night for the ballpark!  


Five seconds after E got her face painted she fell down and wiped her entire forehead across some lady's leg, completely erasing this unicorn.  We didn't have the heart to tell her, so we just pretended it was still there. She kept asking people all night long if they liked the magical unicorn on her face.  Everyone looked at her rather confused, but she never missed a beat.


There were airbrushed tattoos to be had as well.



Ems also got a unicorn "hat-too" on her leg, which fortunately will last for 3-5 days.  We have 3-5 days of utter bliss to be had.  She swaggers around swishing her skirt to show off her "hat-too".



I tracked down Mavs Man and asked him to do a photo for me.  He reminds me of spider man.  He was climbing all over the gates and chairs and moved REALLY fast.  He is so much fun.  I took this picture for my friend Kim, who is the biggest Mavs fan I know.


And I took this one for Kim's husband.  Ha ha.  I didn't have to convince Hayden too hard to pose for this one.  :-)



NASTIA LIUKIN!!!!  I've been a fan of hers since Beijing, and can't wait to see her compete in London.  This was the highlight of my night, for sure.  My only regret is that I let the boys be in the photo instead of handing them the camera and jumping in myself!  She is STUNNINGLY beautiful.


After games and food they let everyone down on the field to watch The Sandlot movie on the big screen. The grass was so soft it was like a blanket.  They served popcorn and dipping dots and the kids had a great time running around and watching the movie.

This was a corporate sponsored event to kick off a week of community service hours, so Friday Buzzard and Hannah are headed to the zoo to build a fence near the elephant enclosure.  I figure containing elephants is equivalent to raising four kids and a Doodle, so I think my Buzz is well qualified to serve.  :-)


No comments: