Friday, June 14, 2013

Jenna

Emma's friend JENNA has been in town this week.  She is our precious friend who lives about six hours away, so when she is here, we like to grab as much time with her as we can get!

My big news is that Jeff and the boys and Hannah have all been out of town this entire week, so I've had lots of sweet GIRL time with these two lovely ladies.

My days have been spent in a rotation of the two following stations.....

ONE:  Pool time!  Swimming, floating, and eating lots of popsicles.


TWO:  Craft time!  Cutting, gluing, drawing, coloring, sculpting, making, making, making.

L-O-V-E it!

Can't think of two better stations to fill up our days with friendship and FUN.


Last night the family RETURNED!!  HOORAY for homecomings!

Everyone is sacked out this morning, and the piles and piles of suitcases and laundry bags in my entry way look a tad more daunting in the light of day than they did under the cover of darkness late last night.  Looks like I already have my assigned "station" for today.......the laundry room!  Ha!



No comments: