Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Grace's Tea

On Saturday I hosted a graduation tea for one of our Bible Bowl players who moved to Tennessee this year.  Her family was back in town for a visit, and it was the perfect opportunity to reunite with them and honor a beautiful young lady who is very special to us.


Her favorite color is blue, so blue and white was the theme for the tea.


These cute girls showed up and immediately my house felt like home.  I have great memories of the Bible Bowlers congregating here for a variety of events through the years.


Our guest of honor, with her mother, sister, and Nana.


Grace got a picture that made me laugh.  It was from a road trip we took to St. Louis several years ago. I made the kids wade into the Mississippi River and retrieve a piece of driftwood for me to bring home to my garden.  They had to haul that driftwood all through the museum under the St. Louis arch.

Good (and patient) kids!!  :-)


Coach Beverly hosted the tea with me.


It was a sweet time to reconnect and visit.  I miss these friendly faces very much.


I'm proud of you, Grace.  Congratulations.
May God direct your path and bless your future!



No comments: