Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Blog Birthday Bash Day Two

 We're celebrating Hannah's birthday week long distance by giving her a "present" she can "open" every day on the blog.  Hannah, today you get a birthday lunch!

I made a run for the border and ordered her favorite.  She'd rather eat a one dollar chicken burrito from Taco Bell than the finest food in the finest restaurant.  The only problem is that she doesn't get to eat them very often, because getting Hannah to part with a whole dollar is "muy dificil".

I just learned that.  It means "very difficult" in Spanish.  Thank you, Google.  Today I spent my own dollar.  Just for her.  Because it's her birthday.


Anyway, I ordered it just how she likes it.


In Hannah's world, the actual burrito is simply a utensil for ushering fourteen packets of fire sauce into her mouth.  Gives me heartburn just thinking about it.

So, happy day two, Hannah.  And here it comes.........wait for it............


Ta da!!!  Yes, Doodle is a total hottie.  :-)

No comments: