Thursday, April 11, 2013

Birthday Blog Bash Day Three

Yesterday I was riddled with technical difficulties.  Don't think it went unnoticed.  My phone was buzzing bright and early with a text that I am officially behind schedule on my blog.  Of course my scoldings came through loud and clear.  No technical difficulties there.  :-)  My issues are in the uploading process.  My new photos show up in iphoto, but I can't get them to show up in blogger.  I need things to be in two places at one time, you see.  I need my mac to instinctively understand what I'm trying to accomplish, and I need it to respond toot suite as I try to perform six functions at once.  I need this from my children too.  But, I have two boys who got behind on their homework yesterday and a computer that's hiding photos from me.  

Proof positive that there is no such thing as a perfect week.  Even when it's a birthday week.  :-)

Day Three....A Date With ME!

I went to the mall yesterday and was thinking of Hannah, wishing she was by my side.  If she would have been, we surely would have visited her favorite store.......


Ha ha....okay, maybe not.  But I would have dragged her in and forced her to comment on every single adorable pillow cover and vase filler.  Twice.

THEN we would have gone here....


and here.....


and oh, how I wish I had a picture of ANTHROPOLOGIE to put here.....


....but alas.  It has already been well established that this is a less than perfect system.  :-)

Okay, so tomorrow she gets TWO surprises to make up for her lost day.

Here's a hint.  April showers bring.........

Love you, Hannah!  Hope you're having a great week.


No comments: