Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hello My Name Is...

...Rex? Buddy? Spike? Whatever we settle on, we can definitely call him "Here To Stay".

This year Max's ultimate wish came true, and a BEARDED DRAGON is now on board here at the manor. Because that's what this place was missing. A dragon.

He has busied himself making friends with the family. He's a friendly little lizard, and oddly fascinating. In a creepy, crawly, bug eating kind of way.

Yes. He eats bugs. Crickets, to be exact. Since he is a bug eater, and I am a bug hater, he and I are still working out our mojo.

But he is apparently a quilt lover, so there you go. We're destined to be best friends. I'm just sure of it.

Or not.

Comments are now open, so feel free to drop me a line and marvel at what cool parents we are. Or tell me your best suggestion for a lizard name. We're all ears. (And scales. And scratchy little toes.)

2 comments:

Erin said...

If it is not too late, I'm going to vote for the new resident to be called Mojo. :>

Anonymous said...

I hope Bluebell doesn't eat him:-) Just kidding! I can't wait to meet Zoro!!