Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Peanut Butter Surprises


I can't resist trying a recipe that looks too good to be true. I love to cook and bake, but I also love a good short cut. I have no idea how these cookies work, but they do. Any they're delicious. I've decided to call them peanut butter surprises, because they are soooo easy I can whip them up for my kids any old time. And also because I have an affection for naming things. Even cookies.

Now, here's a little secret. That batch you see above is for photo purposes only. They're going in the trash now because I forgot about them in the oven and (surprise!)

they burn when you do that.

Peanut Butter Surprises

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg

Mix together and drop on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 until they look done. Mine usually take about 12-13 minutes. Today they stayed in much longer than that. :(

No comments: