Wednesday, December 2, 2009

*S*N*O*W*

Unfortunately, we had to hurry out the door this morning. I'm not sure who was more disappointed that we couldn't stay behind and play in the snow - me or the kids.

It isn't often in Texas that you can make one of these on the first of December.


Emma wasn't sure what to think of her very first snow. At first, she was scared of it. But then Sissy fed her some, and she seemed to think that was okay.



My cute kids. With sprinkles on top. My favorite way to start a winter day.

As usual, Mr. Winter didn't linger in town for long. The snow was gone by 10:00, and we were left with only cold drizzle. The magic doesn't last long here in the south, but we sure do love it when it happens!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I'm so glad you got some snow! It just missed our house, but we are hoping for a little in January. :0)
~Kelli