Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Feelin' Blue

I'm still in the throws of computer woes, but I can think of nothing else to say about it, so I'm taking a break from whining and complaining to show you a more attractive side of spring. My neighbor tossed out some wildflower seed last year in the alley that took root and produced a little patch of bluebonnets. This year, they came back three times as thick, and they are in full bloom this week. So I wedged my beloveds between two recycle bins and snuggled them up against the compost heap this morning to catch a few photos. :) The angle of the sun wasn't quite right, so we have some funky shadows and eye squinties, but I had to seize the moment while everyone was awake, dressed, and had recently met up with a hairbrush.









"That's a wrap. I'm done. Finished. Kaput. I've picked my posie, and I'm outta here!"

No comments: