Monday, December 8, 2008

Guest Bloggers and a Special Greeting

Last week in homeschool I asked the boys to each write about Emma in honor of her upcoming birthday. So today, I'm pleased to announce my guest bloggers, Max and Hayden.



EMMA'S ONE, by Max



Emma is going to be one year old! She can stand for 25 seconds. In the summer she got to swim in the pool with her floaty. She has lots of teeth. She has lots of hair and I think she is a happy baby! While we were at the hospital the day she was born, we had to sit in the waiting room. But she was finally born. Late that night my cousins came to see her. My sister got to sleep at the hospital with my Mom, but my brother and I had to go home.


MY BABY SISTER, by Hayden

My baby sister is almost one year old. S he loves to play with her toys and other fun stuff. She loves people to read her books. One of my favorite memories was December 10, the day she was born. It was very late when she was delivered. One more memory was Halloween. She sat in her stroller dressed up in a monkey suit. She truly is a monkey bear.

Emma isn't the only one with a special day this week. Today is Suzanne's birthday. Happy Day, Granna! We will celebrate with you when we see you in a few weeks!

1 comment:

Sandra Lundy said...

Oh...how special those birthday letters are! Sending a big happy birthday to Emma!! ...and Granna, too! Have fun!