Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Mad

Now I'm mad.  My house is a mess, and I have things I really need to be doing.  Important things.

But I've committed to being back on the blog, and I really want to follow through with that commitment.  I can't get photos to upload to my blog tonight.  I have sat in one spot for exactly one hour and 17 minutes trying everything I can think of and reading troubleshooting advice on blogger.

The world won't end if I can't get this working, but the longer I sit, the more frustrated I get, and the more determined I am to figure it out.  I'm hyper focused on it, and I'm so full blown MAD that I'm blowing fuses left and right.

Does this ever happen to you?  Do you ever obsess over a frivolous detail on some inconsequential side road when there is a literal traffic jam of relevant issues on the main highway of life that really, really need your attention?

Grrr.........stupid blog.  :-(


No comments: