Friday, October 16, 2009

Better With Butter

Question of the day.............Who is the woman who doesn't wake up with a zit on her chin on family picture day? Is she real? Have I met her? Do I know her? Can I borrow her life for just one day??
Emma. Loves. Butter. When we stayed with my Mom this summer she put a little butter on an english muffin one day and gave it to Emma, who promptly licked off all the butter and handed the muffin back to her. Ever since, she has had an affection for butter that clearly secures her residence as a Southerner. This morning we served pumpkin bread for breakfast, and she handed every single bite back to me asking for more butter. She even hands me things that are non-butter appropriate seeking a little dab. Like apples.

"Moooooowwwwrr budddddaaaaaahhhhhhh........"

The child is a Paula Deen protege. And don't you think for one minute that I'm not just a little bit proud. :)

No comments: